Do you want to play games like Clash Of Clan or want to run apps like Whatsapp, Vidmate on PC? Well, You are at right place. Here I am going to tell about Andy Offline Installer (Developed by Andyroid). Means, I will tell you How to run Android Apps and games on Pc or Computer. Andyroid Offline Installer is not only for running android games but it is also used by Android developers. So, you can also use Andy Offline Installer as an Android Emulator.
So, before discussing our main topic that is how to download Andy Offline Installer, let me answer some questions that are important.
- What is emulator?
- What are main features of Andy offline installer?
- How andy offline installer is different from others and what is its advantage over others like Bluestack?
Android Emulator- It is a virtual mobile device that runs on the computer. It is used by developers to test and run their apps without using any physical device. Many android emulators like Bluestack, Youwave etc are available in the market but I will suggest you use Andy because it has more features than Bluestack and Youwave(it is a paid service) for absolutely free. 🙂
Now let’s talk about Features of Andy Offline Installer.
Top features of Andy are:
- Gaming – It allows gamers to play a game on their pc, and as well as they can also use their mobile as a remote control.
- Storage – It lets to use unlimited space and it is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- UI – It has simple and faster User Interface.
- Emulator – It is a great thing for developers to test and run their apps offline.
- Smooth – It runs all the apps and takes fewer data to run the apps, also it is user-friendly.
- Free – Yes it is totally free (a great feature 😉 )
An alternative to GenyMotion – If you are Genymotion user then before downloading any software you have to create an account. its setup process seems very difficult and confusing one( as it required to download a no of plugins). On the other hand, you have just use your Gmail account for downloading any software via play store hence there is no need to create an extra account in Andy OS Android Emulator.
Andyroid Vs Bluestack and others
Andy Offline Installer is preferable over Bluestack and other Emulators in many contexts. It is faster than all. In Bluestack, the main issue is with the graphics card. There are so many difficult steps to remove the problems. Also, there are many features that Andy supported are not available in Bluestack. These features include
- phones as controller
- ARM support(limited in Bluestack)
- Desktop push notification
- Android access to local file system
- Full Android UI
(source: another site)
So, You can clearly see in the above picture that there are many features which are not present in Bluestack(Although it is also very popular).
Download Andy Offline Installer
In both 32 bit and 64 bit, you can get Andy Offline Installer. It is also compatible with about all version of Windows.
Also, you can download from its official website(andyroid.net) by clicking the button below.
After downloading the files, double-click on that and run to start the installation process. You will notice many instructions during the process of installation, go through all and finally wait to install Andy Android Emulator.
If you have any doubts or you want to give any suggestions regarding Andy Android Emulator then feel free to comment, I am here to help and listen to you. And please subscribe our free Newsletter to receive our latest post in your email. Thanks for reading this post. 🙂