Airtel Balance Transfer: Transfer Balance From Airtel To Airtel Number
Here I am going to explain the process of Airtel Balance Transfer that is how to transfer the balance from one airtel number to another airtel number. Airtel is one of the leading and largest telecom networks in India. It is famous for its high-speed net and the best calling services. If you are using Airtel and don’t have balance, then don’t worry you can borrow balance from other via Airtel Balance Transfer. I have also checked this method personally. It works. 🙂
What is Airtel Balance Transfer(Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel)
It is a service provided by the Airtel. You can transfer the balance (talk time) from Airtel to Airtel via this service. The person to whom you are transferring talk time must be also using Airtel sim. For this service, Airtel charges the small amount of money from sender’s account. It is a very easy process, what you have do is simply apply the USSD code and enter the amount that you want to send.
So, below the methods to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel (Airtel Balance Transfer). Follow the steps and transfer your balance to another Airtel sim.
- Just Dial *141# ( Airtel to Airtel Balance transfer USSD code)
- A menu list will open after dialing *141# like below
- Now select Share Talktime option, dial 1 and press the send button.
- Now enter the amount that you want to transfer and press send button. ( Minimum Rs 5 and Maximum Rs 40 can be transferred to another airtel sim). You can share talk time up to 5 times a day.
- Now you will see how much you will be charged for your balance transfer( incl. service fee).
- It will ask to enter the Airtel prepaid number to which you wish to send talk time.
- So, enter the Airtel number and hit send button.
- Then, you will get the transaction details. It includes the amount of money that you have transferred and taxes that have been charged to you.
- Your friends also receive a message that you have gifted talk time.
NOTE: Both users must be using Airtel sim and some service charges will be deducted while transferring
I hope, after reading this article you will transfer the balance successfully. If you have any problem and queries regarding Airtel balance transfer(how to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel) then feel free to comment. You can also subscribe our free newsletter to get the latest updates. Share this with your friends and like our FB page.also, you can follow us on Twitter. Thanks 🙂
I am 20 years old. Currently doing my Engineering. Passionate about tech gadgets.