Here I will tell the procedure of Airtel Balance Transfer that is how to transfer the balance from one airtel number to another airtel number. Airtel is one of the leading and largest telecom networks in India. It is famous for its high-speed net and the best calling services. If you are using Airtel sim and you don’t have any balance, then there is no need to worry because you can borrow balance from other via Airtel Balance Transfer. I have also checked this method personally. It works. 🙂
What is Airtel Balance Transfer(Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel)
It is a service provided by the Airtel. You can transfer the balance (talk time) from Airtel to Airtel via this service. That person must be also using Airtel sim to whom you are transferring talk time. For this service, Airtel charges the small amount of money from sender’s account. It is a very easy process, what you have do is simply apply the USSD code and enter the amount that you want to send.
So, below the methods to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel (Airtel Balance Transfer). Follow the steps and transfer your balance to another Airtel sim.
- Just Dial *141# ( Airtel to Airtel Balance transfer USSD code)
- A menu list will open after dialing *141# like below
- Now select Share Talktime option, dial 1 and press the send button.
- Now enter the amount that you want to transfer and press send button. ( Minimum Rs 5 and Maximum Rs 40 can be transferred to another airtel sim). You can share talk time up to 5 times a day.
- Now you will see how much you will be charged for your balance transfer( incl. service fee).
- It will ask to enter the Airtel prepaid number to which you wish to send talk time.
- So, enter the Airtel number and hit send button.
- Then, you will get the transaction details. It includes the amount of money that you have transferred and taxes that have been charged to you.
- Your friends also receive a message that you have gifted talk time.
NOTE: Both users must be using Airtel sim and some service charges will be deducted while transferring
I hope, this article is quite helpful for you and now you will transfer the balance easily and successfully. If you have any problem and queries regarding Airtel balance transfer(how to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel) then feel free to comment. You can also subscribe our free newsletter to get the latest updates. Share this with your friends and like our FB page.also, you can follow us on Twitter. Thanks 🙂