After reading this post you will learn the process of Idea Balance Transfer that is how to transfer the balance from one Idea number to another Idea number. IDEA is one of the big telecom networks like Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel etc. Sometimes we may face zero balance problem, in this emergency situation, Idea balance transfer is very helpful. It’s an easy procedure to transfer your main balance talk time to other. Here, I will post USSD code to transfer Idea balance. What you have to do is simply dial the USSD code and the mobile number of the person(to whom you want to send your Idea balance).
What is Idea Balance Transfer?
As I have discussed earlier that it is a facility provided by the company Idea to transfer talk time from one Idea sim to another Idea sim. It is very useful in case of zero balance problem and there is no source to recharge your Idea mobile. If you want to transfer your Idea balance to another telecom network, then sorry you can’t. Any telecom network provides facility to transfer talk time to the same network.
How to Transfer Mobile Balance from Idea to Idea
I will explain step by step to Idea balance transfer. You will easily transfer your Idea balance like Rs 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 etc. There is also a restriction that you can transfer your Idea talk time only 5 times a day. So, let’s start to transfer idea balance via USSD code.
- Dial *191# from Idea mobile.(Idea balance transfer USSD code)
- Now you will see a menu list as the image below.
- Select Talktime Transfer option and click send.
- Now enter the mobile number to which you want to transfer.
- Then it will ask to enter the amount, so enter the amount you want to transfer.
You can also use another USSD(explained below) code to transfer Idea balance.
- Dial *151*<mobile number>*<amount> (example-> *151*0123456789*20#)
Some points to be kept in mind while transferring Idea balance
- You can transfer balance like Rs 5, 10, 20, 50 etc only.
- The company will charge about 20 percent in form of service tax on the transferred amount.
- You can only send the balance to an Idea user.
- You should be an Idea user for at least 3 months and the receiver should be at least 1 month.
- The transfer should be on the same state network(means local network).
Idea Balance Transfer With My IDEA App
- First of all download MyIdea App.
- Sign up an account with your Idea number and then log in.
- Then select shop menu and choose to share everything option.
- Now add the beneficiary and share balance.
Idea Credit Loan
In the case of emergency, you can also take a loan of Rs 10 and Rs 20. I will here explain two methods to take the loan.
1.Idea loan USSD code
This is very simple and easy methods to take a loan on your Idea sim. You have to just dial the USSD code and nothing else and ASAP the loan will be credited to your account.
- Dial *150*10# and proceed to tale loan of Rs 10
- Dial *150*20# and proceed to tale loan of Rs 20
2.Idea talk time loan number
In this service, You have to just dial 1241(this is a toll-free number) from your idea mobile and follow the steps. You will get the loan.
Note:- To take a loan, it is mandotary that you should be an Idea user for past 90 days and also there should not be any previous pending loan.
After reading this article about Idea Balance Transfer, I hope you will transfer the Idea balance successfully. If you have questions regarding the transfer of Idea balance, feel free to comment. Subscribe our free newsletter to get our latest updates, also like our Facebook page and follow on Twitter. Thanks for reading this 🙂