Do you have lost your Enrollment No and want to find Enrollment number by name? Do not worry, I am here going to tell how you can find Enrollment number of Aadhaar card online by name. So, this post is for those people who have lost their Enrollment number or EID number of Aadhaar card and want to search Enrollment no by name only.
So, first I am telling what you will need to do for Enrollment number search. You must have access to the mobile number that you have given during your Aadhaar card registration. So, follow the step by step to find your Enrollment number or EID by using the name only.
How to find Enrollment Number by name
- First, go to the UIDAI official website
- Under the section Select UID/EID, select Enrollment Number(EID)
- Now, Under the Personal detail section, Please fill up your full name( registered on Aadhaar card).
- Now, enter the Mobile number or Email id. (given on the time of your Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the security code.
- Hit the get OTP button.
- Now, you will receive a one-time password(OTP) on your mobile number or on Email Id which will be valid for only five minutes.
- Enter the OTP and click on verify button.
- Now, a message saying “Congratulations! Enrollmennt Number (EID) has been sent to your mobile/email.“ will pop up.
- So, now check your mobile or email id to get the Enrollment No.
Hoping, you understood the process to find Enrollment No of Aadhaar Card by name. Still, you have any problem regarding searching Enrollment No by name, you can comment your issue in the below comment box.
Here, in this Article “How to Download Aadhar Card Online“, I have describe many methods to download your Aadhhar card online. Check out!!
Also, read the following articles, it may be helpful for you.
Sharing is caring
If you have really liked then share this article with your friends and please subscribe to our newsletter to get our latest updates. You can also like our Facebook page and follow on Instagram and Twitter Thanks.