Do you want to download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar number? So, if you have lost Aadhaar card and want to generate Aadhaar card online by using the Aadhaar number, then this article will surely be going to help you. So, download your e-Aadhaar card by using the Aadhaar No.
Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number
- First, go to the UIDAI official website
- Select the option “I HAVE: AADHAAR”.
- Now enter your Aadhaar Number.
- Please fill up your full name( registered on Aadhaar card).
- Enter PIN code (that you have given during Aadhaar card registration)
- Now, Enter the Image code.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- And, now hit to get OTP option.
- You will receive an OTP which will valid only for 5 minutes
- Enter the OTP, and click on Verify and Download button.
- Now, your Aadhaar card in pdf form will be downloaded.
- Open it and it will ask for the password, so enter the password (which is a combination of the first four letter of your name(In CAPITAL letters) and Year of Birth in YYYY format)
- If you confuse regarding the password, see this image.
Now hoping you get your Aadhaar card, take print it out (hard copy)and use it as original Aadhaar card. Still, you have any problem regarding how to download Aadhaar card by Aadhaar name, you can comment below. Your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
Here, in this Article “How to Download Aadhar Card Online“, I have described many methods to download your Aadhhar card online. Check out!!
Also, read the following articles, it may be helpful for you.
You may also find below articles helpful.
Sharing is Caring
If you have really liked then share this article with your friends and please subscribe to our newsletter to get our latest updates. You can also like our Facebook page and follow on Instagram and Twitter Thanks.