Do you want to download Aadhaar Card by Enrollment number? So, if you have lost Aadhaar card and want to generate Aadhaar card online by using the Enrollment number, then this article will surely be going to help you. So, download your e-Aadhaar card by using the Enrollment No.
Download Aadhaar Card by Enrollment Number
- First, go to the UIDAI official website
- Select the option “I HAVE: Enrollment Id”.
- Please fill up your full name( registered on Aadhaar card).
- Now enter your Enrollment Number and DateTime Stamp printed on the acknowledgement slip.
- Enter PIN code (that you have given during Aadhaar card registration)
- Now, Enter the Image code.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- And, now hit to get OTP option.
- You will receive an OTP which will valid only for 5 minutes
- Enter the OTP, and click on Verify and Download button.
- Now, your Aadhaar card in pdf form will be downloaded.
- Open it and it will ask for the password, so enter the password (which is a combination of the first four letter of your name(In CAPITAL letters) and Year of Birth in YYYY format)
- If you confuse regarding the password, see this image.
- If this password is not working then enter your PINCODE.
Now hoping you get your Aadhaar card, take print it out (hard copy)and use it as original Aadhaar card. Still, you have any problem regarding how to download Aadhaar card by Enrollment name, you can comment below. Your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
Here, in this Article “How to Download Aadhar Card Online“, I have described many methods to download your Aadhhar card online. Check out!!
Also, read the following articles, it may be helpful for you.
Sharing is Caring
If you have really liked then share this article with your friends and please subscribe to our newsletter to get our latest updates. You can also like our Facebook page and follow on Instagram and Twitter Thanks.