So, you are here to know how to root Android Phone without PC or computer. Well, you are at right place. 🙂 Here I will guide you step by step on topic how to root Android Phone without PC.
Now it is not necessary to use PC or computer and install many drivers and blah blah…to root our smartphone, It is possible and very easy to root Android Phone with the help of some third-party root apps(Android APK). It also takes very less time in rooting the device using root apps. One more thing is that whatever I will tell about to root Android device will also work the Tablet. Friends, in this post, I have tried my best to tell about rooting.
So, before coming to our main concern that is how to root Android Phone without PC/Computer. I am going to tell about rooting. So, let’s start with the basic question What is Root In Android Phones?
- 1 What is Root?
- 2 Major Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting
- 3 How to Root Android Phone Without PC / Computer
- 4 Conclusion
What is Root?
By rooting your phones, you can utilize the full potential of the phone. You can utilize your phone’s hardware in what way you want. It gives you the privilege to root level. By rooting the device, You will get access to all the files of the operating system, and you can modify them according to your choice. The device manufacturer sets many restrictions on your device, you can bypass all with the help of root. Some specific functions like amplifying speaker sound, removing system apps, wifi signal extension, Wireless tethering can be enabled by rooting the Android phone. So, you will utilize the full potential of the CPU, Camera, GPU, Antenna etc.
You might have known or heard about Jailbreak on iOS devices. Rooting is also the same process like Jailbreak to use the full potential of the Android phone. Rooting is also called as Superuser access.
So in simple language, we can say that Rooting means to remove all the limitations and restrictions and access all the functions.
Now I am hoping that you have understood what is root? and what does rooting An Android Phone means? Now I will about Major Advantages of rooting.
Major Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting
Though, there are many advantages of rooting. But I will tell you major advantages which compels people to root Android Phone without PC.
- Access all files: We can delete or edit any system file. We can access all the files no matter where they are present in the root directory or somewhere else.
- Mobile Performance/speed: Yes! we can increase the performance of our phone by changing the frequency of our Android phone(CPU Cloaking).
- Increase Battery Life: By decreasing the frequency of the CPU, we can increase the battery life.
- Acess some apps: There are many apps that can only be accessed by the rooted device. So, we can run that type of apps once we have rooted our Android Phone.
- Ad-block: We can get complete ……. from Advertisement. As in rooted device, there is very good Ad blocker which blocks all type of Ads.
- Full Backups: Without rooting Android mobile, we can not backup the whole device. And after rooting our device, we can backup whole device including progress of Games also.
- Install Rom: We can install many Rom like MIUI to experience several Android Versions.
Each coin has two sides. Though rooting has many advantages it also has some disadvantages. So, let’s focus on some of its disadvantages because if you are going to do Root Android Phone without PC, then you also must know about disadvantages of rooting. So, the following can be the harmful effects of Rooting.
- Warranty Issues: Most of the brands end warranty on the rooted device. So many people don’t want to root. However, you can unroot your Android phone and can get warranty back.
- Hard Brick: Yes! it can occur. Rooting is a risky task because a wrong step during the rooting process can lead your phone to an unusable piece of bricks. After changing the motherboard of the phone, Hard Brick can be solved only.
- Security Issues: After rooting Android device, it loses higher security. So, hackers can hack your phone. Also, many superuser apps come with some harmful viruses.
How to Root Android Phone Without PC / Computer
There are many One Click Android Root Apps available on google play, by using them we can easily root Android Phone without PC/Computer. After listening, the name of rooting, Many of people think that it will be a complicated task but believe me guys we can easily root Android Phone with help of the some best Android Root Apps. Some of the advantages of doing rooting using these apps are following.
Benefits of Using Rooting Apps
- The first advantage is our main concern that is without PC rooting. Yes! we don’t need PC or Computer to do rooting if we use the Android Rooting Apps.
- No need to buy anything, that means it is free of cost.
- One Click Rooting Apps are very easy to use.
- We can root Android Phone without any loss of data.
- We can root any versions of Android. (Gingerbread to Naugat) and any brands of phone.
Though there are many One Click Android rooting apps available. But I will tell you to root your Android phone using two apps.(soon, I will publish a separate post about 10 best rooting apps in details). But before starting the rooting process, you should do or keep in mind the following things.
Before Rooting, Ensure the following things
- Your phone should be at least 70 percent charge.
- Goto your phone settings>developer options>usb debugging>enable it.
- Make the backup of your data.
So, I have told basic things about Rooting and answered some questions like what is root, what are advantages/disadvantages of rooting, what is on click root apps, what are benefits of using rooting apps?
Till now, You have learnt or done many things, and now you are ready to rock. 🙂 All the rooting apps have the similar procedure to root an Android phone. So, below are the common processes.
Common Methods Of Rooting Android Phone Using Root Apps
- First, download the apps. (You will be given links to download Root apps)
- Now try to install the app.
- If you see the pop-up saying installation is blocked. Then go to settings>security.
- And allow the installation from unknown sources.
- Now install the app.
- When you will open the app, you will see the root button or other buttons, click on that.
- Congrats, you have successfully rooted your Android device.
So, this was the general things that we might have to do while using any Android rooting apps. As I have said, I will show you using two different Rooting apps. I have chosen two best Android Rooting apps that are Framaroot and Kingroot.
Framaroot is one of the best apps for rooting Android devices. This app has very simple and easy User Interface. It allows us to root/unroot your mobile with one-click. Let’s see its Pros and cons.
- Very simple and easy UI.
- One click root.
- We can also unroot within minutes.
- Free of cost.
- Check Root status after rooting.
- Internet connection is the must.
- Can only root Android version above 4.0.
How to Root Android Phone Using FRAMAROOT
- Download the app by clicking here.
- Run the app, and select install Superuser or SuperSU.
- Select Boromir or another character.
- Now, you will see device has been rooted successfully.
- Reboot the device.
It is the another best On Click Android Root tool APK and also the easiest and most efficient root tool. It unlocks our Android device’s full potential for unlimited possibilities. KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful APK root tool.
- Very easy to use.
- One click root.
- No risk of bricking the device.(most of the times)
- Free of cost.
- Root all version of Android.
- Need internet connections
How to Root Android Phone Using KINGOROOT
- First, download Kingoroot app by clicking here and install.
- Now open the app and click on “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Wait until 100 percent completion.
- You will get the message of Rooted successfully.
- Now reboot your device and enjoy.
Hope you have understood the whole article and now can root the Android phone without PC successfully. Still, if you face any problem regarding rooting of Android device, then feel free to ask in the comment box and if you have any suggestions then let me know. 🙂
Sharing is caring
If you have really liked then share this article with your friends and please subscribe to our newsletter to get our latest updates. You can also like our Facebook page and follow on Instagram and Twitter.Thanks 🙂