So, Samsung is back again with his another budget model of M series, galaxy M40 succeding its M30.
Galaxy M-series has seen a lot of success in India since its debut earlier this year. Samsung has launched three successful phones under this lineup that includes the Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 and now the clock is tiking for galaxy M40.
M40 is all set to be launched in India on 11th of June, people are waiting a long time for this phone as it is going to be the first phone in India which comes with Infinity O-display under a budget range of 20K.
It comes with 32MP triple camera setup and a Snapdragon 675 processor with 11nm chipset that makes the phone super speedy, it also have 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage which is very spacious.
The Galaxy M40 makes the competition tougher for companies such as Motorola, HMD Global, Realme, and Xiaomi that target customers with products havng similar configurations.
Sale of Samsung Galaxy M40 will be on Amazon(check this link)
The detail features of Samsung Galaxy M40 are listed below:
|Screen size (inches)||6.30|
|Protection type||Gorilla Glass|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3500|
|Processor||octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 675|
|Storage||128GB, Expandable upto 512GB|
|Rear Camera||32-megapixel (f/1.8) + 5-megapixel + 8-megapixel|
|Operating Software||Android 9 Pie|
|SIM 1/ SIM 2||Nano SIM, 3G/4G/LTE, GSM|
|Sensors||Face unlock , Accelerometer, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor , |
Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
|WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth,|
Samsung Galaxy M40 Pros:
- First phone with Infinity O-display under 20K.
- The punch hole rear camera makes the phone stand away from crowd.
- Minimum bezzels or no bezzels give the phone a classy and attractive look.
- Processor has improved immensely comparing to prior M series, it comes with efficient Snapdragon 675 based on its 11 nm chipset.
- With its tripple camera setup having 32 MP in focus, its just steals the camera department from others.
- The phone has no ear piece as it employs an ON-SCREEN sound technique, that means your hole display will behave as sound emitter. This will surely compels the buyer.
- Fast charging support, cheery on cake – the box includes 15W charging adapter with Type C cable.
- Box contains a earphone with type C jack, the quality is a mystery for now.
- Battery comes with 3500mah capacity which is way less in comparison to M30 or M20, so you may need powerbank.
- The 3.5mm love jack is not presents that breaks the heart.
- Face unlock works fine but you may see the home screen before it unlocks your phone.
- M40 has no amoled screen as it comes with TFT LCD display.
- Sim card tray is hybrid.
So, the overall rating suggested by the techhiss.com is 4.1, which is very good, considering the look and the punch hole camera will surely add a reason to buy for the Samsung lovers. Comment below your views and experience for Galaxy M40. Also, do share the article with your friends and family members and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.